Help for Mold Mycotoxin IssuesThis page is designed for CIRS patients who choose not to be a patient but still need help
Diagnosing CIRS (Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome)
Diagnosing Your Home
Prior to an official inspection/remediation, it's more cost-effective to do a simple ERMI cloth test. Important downloadable information to help you navigate all of this can be found below.
Treating Your Symptoms
Go to this page to purchase your Truvaga (decreases pain & inflammation), set up your Designs-for-health (DFH) account, and then go to your DFH account to find what you need.
- Heal your leaky gut with this and avoid gluten-containing foods
- Help your mitochondrially-based fatigue with this and this
- Help your anxiety with your Truvaga and with this
- Improve your brain fog and concentration with this
- Improve your sleep quality with this
- Detox with this and this when your gut is healed and you are out of the mold
The Benefits of ActivePure® Technology
For more information and a $500-off discount code on this NASA technology, please email Dr. Kim.
"*" indicates required fields
Handouts to Help You Navigate Home and Health
Download all of this proprietary and important information for a heavily discounted price of $79
- Are Mold and Mold Toxins Making You Sick?
- How to Find a Qualified Mold Inspector
- The Difference Between Live Mold and Mycotoxins
- What is an ERMI Test and What Does it Measure?